|Open Enrollment Period Is Fast Approaching for Your Medicare Coverage
|It will soon be that time of year again to review your Medicare prescription drug plan as well as your Medicare Advantage health insurance plan. Open enrollment is just more than a month away, and our partners at Medicare MarketPlace® can help you decipher the different choices.
|As a reminder, open enrollment is the period of time in which you can make changes to your Medicare Advantage or Medicare prescription drug coverage for next year. It kicks off Oct. 15th and runs through Dec. 7th with coverage effective Jan. 1st.
|Here is a list of actions you can take during open enrollment:
- You can join a Medicare prescription drug plan.
- You may wish to drop Medicare prescription drug coverage completely.
- You may switch from one prescription drug plan to another, within the Medicare plans.
- You may switch from Original Medicare to Medicare Advantage, or vice versa, from Medicare Advantage to Original Medicare.
- You may switch from one Medicare Advantage plan to another Medicare Advantage plan.
- If you are in a Medicare Advantage plan that does not have drug coverage, you may switch to one that does. Rates have changed on many Medicare Supplement plans as well. Now is a great time to allow us to shop around for the best premium available.
|Questions? Call Medicare MarketPlace® to speak to a Licensed Insurance Agent at 1-800-639-0781